IT Support Analyst
Farnborough Airport, Hampshire
Farnborough Airport, Europe’s finest facility dedicated exclusively to business aircraft, is seeking to recruit an IT Support Analyst, whose responsibility is to operate the IT Support helpsdesk and assist the IT Support Manager in maintaining the company’s IT systems.
- Operating the IT Helpdesk and providing 1st/2nd line support as a single point of contact for all incoming IT issues for infrastructure, hardware and software
- Receive and resolve calls from the IT Helpdesk and manage user expectations – by phone, email and in person
- Troubleshooting and diagnosis of hardware and business software and escalate where necessary.
- Deployment of new hardware/software and continuing existing hardware refresh/replacement schemes
- Maintaining appropriate documentation.
- Involvement with project work
- Assisting the IT Support Manager in providing continuous and appropriate IT service to FA employees and occasionally to
- Take part in the on-call rota to carry out daily checks and to provide urgent support out of hours when necessary – this includes additional compensation
- Adhere to Compliance & Safety standards and Environmental policies/guidelines at all time
- Minimum 3 years’ experience providing IT support
- Advanced IT skills
- AD, Windows 10, Office 2013/2016/365, hardware, configuring PCs.
- Network experience (including fibres) would be preferred by not essential.
- Audio/Visual experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- Confident, polite phone manner, maintaining a good rapport with all users (staff and airport guests)
The candidate must be able to pass a minimum of CRC security clearance and have a full UK driving licence
Benefits include competitive salary plus discretionary bonus, pension, life assurance, 24 days holiday.
Applications including CV and salary details should be sent to :
We will only contact successful candidates
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES