Customer Services Agent
TAG Farnborough Airport, Hampshire.
TAG Farnborough Airport, conveniently located near the heart of London, is Europe’s finest facility dedicated exclusively to business aircraft. Historic site of the famous Airshow, the airport has been developed by TAG Aviation to be the most modern and state of the art facility dedicated to business aviation in Europe.
TAG Farnborough Airport Limited is seeking to recruit a Customer Services Agent (full time) to join our Customer Services and Operations team. With a background in a premium customer service environment you will be responsible for delivering outstanding, discreet and professional service to our discerning customers.
- Ensure the handling of passengers and crews with speed and efficiency, making sure that all safety procedures are strictly followed
- Meet and greet functions for all visitors inside and outside of the terminal in a consistently professional, friendly and attentive manner
- Ensure that all our crews receive a high quality service and their requirements are fulfilled efficiently and speedily
- Receptionist and Guest Relations’ duties
- Look after passengers in the VIP lounges and serve refreshments
- Escort clients and chauffeur driven cars to aircraft
- Check passengers in when needed and take care of passengers’ baggage
- Ensure a constant communication with all departments in order to maximise the levels of service for all visitors in an efficient but unobtrusive manner
- This role is on shift basis and involves manual handling. A vast amount of duties involve driving on the airport ramp and assist our clients airside and/or outside.
The ideal candidate must have previous demonstrable experience of providing a high level of customer service within a prestigious and high-paced environment. The successful candidate will be highly energetic and motivated, flexible, an excellent communicator and focused on providing a personalised standard of service. The ability to multi-task and use new It systems (tablets etc.) is a must and knowledge of a foreign language would be an advantage. A full clean driving licence is essential.
Benefits include competitive salary plus bonus, pension, life assurance, 24 days holiday.
Applications including CV and salary details should be sent to:
We will only contact successful applicants.