TAG Farnborough Airport, Hampshire
TAG Farnborough Airport, conveniently located near the heart of London, is Europe’s finest facility dedicated exclusively to business aircraft. Historic site of the famous Airshow, the airport has been developed by TAG Aviation to be the most modern and state of the art facility dedicated to business aviation in Europe.
TAG Farnborough Airport Limited is seeking to recruit an exceptional Concierge to join our Customer Services team. With a background in a premium customer service environment you will be responsible for delivering outstanding, discreet and professional service to our discerning customers.
- Ensure the welcome of passengers and crews with attention, speed and efficiency, making sure that all procedures are strictly followed
- Meet and greet functions at the front door of the terminal for all visitors in a consistently professional, friendly and attentive manner.
- Be responsible for making passengers comfortable in the terminal and provide refreshments for them as well as dealing immediately with any requests they may have.
- Look after all visitors’ luggage and load them onto the vehicles (there is a very high amount of baggage handling in a high paced and luxurious environment).
- Assist the visiting crews with any requests they may have during their stay with us.
- Be responsible for “security” flights and assist the passengers/crews in making this process as smooth as possible.
- Check passengers and baggage in.
- Valet parking and drop-offs to local hotels.
- Drive on the airside ramp to take crews and passengers to aircrafts.
- Assist the Customer Services team with the handling of crews and passengers.
- Ensure a constant communication with all airport departments in order to maximise the levels of service in the terminal for all visitors in an efficient but unobtrusive manner.
- Be responsible for airport product sales and stock control of these products.
- This role is on a shift basis, requires flexibility and involves a lot of manual handling.
The ideal candidate must have previous demonstrable experience of providing a high level of personal customer service within a prestigious market. This person will be highly energetic, flexible, be able to multi-task and an excellent communicator with excellent presentation skills. A high attention to detail and an ability to deliver the “extra mile” are essential and knowledge of a foreign language would be an advantage.
Benefits include competitive salary plus bonus, pension, life assurance, holidays equivalent to 24 days plus 8 Bank Holidays.
Applications including CV and salary details should be sent to:
We will be in contact with successful applicants only.